Friday, June 1, 2007

Day 3--Key Largo to Key West













The choir enjoyed spending the afternoon in Key West where they got to ride the Conch Train to see the sights. They handed out flyers on the street to advertise the concert they performed at St. Paul's Episcopal Church.





















Daily Journals:
"Today we went to Key West, Florida. I learned a lesson today as the result of a homeless man taking my dad's music folder and thoroughly reading through Amazing Grace. I think he could give my dad some pointers since Glenn was the only one who messed up during the concert. But aside from having to find a way to get a music folder from a homeless man, and being left by the choir in the Wendy's restroom, I had a fun day." Woody G.

"Today we went on a boat and everybody got sick. It was raining and everyone was miserable, but other than that, it was great." Lauren L.


"I had a positive experience snorkeling. I loved the choppy sea smashing in my face and the wind in my hair and swallowing lots of salty water and bobbing up and down. I got really seasick."--Walker W.

3 comments:

Judy H said...

Looks like y'all are having a great time. Tell everyone - Love ya, mean it......* * *

clarise said...

It's great to follow your adventures - stay safe and have fun! Please bring some rain back to Forsyth! A special "hello" to Bridget!
Clarise Durden (Bridget's grandmother)

Marilyn said...

We have had a few drops of rain here today---not much--it has been nice to follow y'all thru your trip---sounds like you are all having a great time! Spread a lot of good "news" and be safe! We miss you, Karen and Kirstie--take care all--God Bless

MOM/Mawmaw