Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 5-- Richmond, VA


After the members of Skipwith Baptist Church in Richmond hosted our choir members in their homes last night and served us a delicious breakfast this morning, the choir sang several songs during their morning worship service. Later, we spent several hours at the beautiful Short Pump Mall before traveling across town to Ridge Baptist Church for pizza and our evening concert.



“When we arrived at Ridge Baptist we met our host home family. Taylor, Tula, Tia, and I were all put with the Fogleman family. They had 2 girls, a teen and a 9-year-old. They were so sweet! All of us girls played Apples to Apples until midnight. It was my first time and now it’s my favorite game!!” –Kasey S.

“Last night I stayed with the youth minister of Ridge Baptist Church and her husband. I roomed with Kirsti, Macy and Caroline. Everything was going normally until Caroline’s eyes got red. We then realized she was having an allergic reaction to the cat. So she unfortunately had to leave. I slept on the couch for the night. They were really nice and they gave us gift bags when we left.” –Jennifer M.


2 comments:

Keith Edge said...

I have enjoyed following along with your journey on the web site. We love you all and our prayers are with you! I look forward to the home concert this Sunday!

Unknown said...

I know you are all having a wonderful time. Choir Tour's are special times! Make many memories & leave a part of yourself wherever you go...by sharing God's love. We look forward to seeing & hearing you at the home concert. Love ya...mean it...XX!! Ms. Judy